Without Knowledge or Consent of the undersigned or other NTX officers

Without Knowledge or Consent of the undersigned or other NTX officers

The Administrative Login ID and user passwords for the ARRLNTX.org website were publicly posted on the Groups.io site last evening.

    We are working to re-establish security for the ARRLNTX.org website.

    Although we had no knowledge of the posting party's intent to expose both the ARRLNTX.org site and the private information of our NTX members, we apologize for any inconvenience you incur.

    If you use a login ID and password to access the ARRLNTX.org website, we strongly recommend you immediately login to the website and change your password. If that password is used for access to other websites, it would be prudent to also change your password for the other websites.

    As soon as we have re-established control over, and security for, the ARRLNTX.org website we will notify all of you by email.

    Thank you for your patience.

Tele 318-470-9806
2019 ARRL NTX Section Manager
Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto@...