Topics

The Date for the ARRL NTX Club Officers Virtual Round Table discussion with the West Gulf Director and Myself is scheduled for 1 August at 10 AM

The Round Table conference via Zoom
With Our ARRL West Gulf Division Director
John Stratton and Myself
will take place 1 August at 10 AM

Please forward any questions you may wish detailed answers to
to myself and or John Robert Stratton our Division Director
John Robert Stratton N5AUS@...
Steve KG5VK  KG5VK@...

We will do our best to answer spontaneous questions during the talk
Detailed and specific answers will be researched on those questions that are provided in advance
Again this is a meeting for Club Officers (President plus One with few exceptions)
Email me if you need more info.

At present Thirty club have officers that are scheduled to attend.