Summer Field Day 2019

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

Summer Field Day is FINALLY here!  All of the planning, assembling, and testing is done and the hard work will pay off this weekend.  I hope that every one of you has an enjoyable field day.

Please keep safety as your highest priority.  Take care of yourselves by staying hydrated, protecting against insects and other critters, and watching out for each other.

And stay situationally aware.  Keep an eye on the weather as some areas are expected to have overnight storms, some severe.

Again, have a great time and I look forward to hearing you on the air!

ARRL NTX Section Emergency Coordinator

ARRL NTX Assistant Section Manager