Topics

sticky Social Distancing over the next 30 days a discussion from ARRL leadership...........

Friday March 13th Evening

The evening before Saturdays Belton Ham Fest (Temple, Texas)
I met with our West Gulf Division Director, John Robert Stratton

We discussed how leadership within in the ARRL wanted to proceed
through the next 30 days
Of Social Distancing

John (Our ARRL West Gulf Director)
Stated that the Red Badges at Headquarters level met by telephone
conference earlier that same day and have all decided they
would abstain from attending any Club meetings or Ham Fest
Over the next 30 days as of 14 March
This is in an effort to Promote Social Distancing

As your North Texas Section
Manager I endorse this direction

With hope that this will encourage social distancing
and help our country heal

ARRL leadership as a whole stands ready as always
to the continued support
Of members and their clubs
As well as the conventions we all look forward to attending once again

We will support our members through the use of virtual sessions via the
internet,
Email and other Social media tools

Please follow the Social Distancing Guidelines given to us by our health
professionals

Many Radio clubs, large and small have decided that their next meeting
will be held virtually
either on their local repeater or via Teleconference / video internet

ARRL North Texas Section
Section Manager: Steven Lott Smith, KG5VK
kg5vk@...