Well, actually, only three.
Where did you go Owen?

We're still waiting for you to answer these questions.

#1 What is THE issue, what is the ONE issue that has you most upset,
concerned, what have you?

(As best as I understand the main issue we have been discussing was
the status of a single posting in social media, that certainly can't
be THE issue that has stirred such passionate responses from you thus
far - I fear I'm missing something, and I ask you to inform me on the
matter.)

#2 What would it take to satisfy YOU, not anyone else, not the other
ARRL members, not the general ham population, not the IS taxpayers,
but YOU PERSONALLY?

(The two principals involved in this issue have, as best I can tell,
buried their hatchets and moved on - why do you persist? What
different outcome do YOU expect/demand?)

#3 And finally, if, at some point, it becomes obvious to all involved
that whatever it is that YOU expect to happen will not happen, what
will be your response?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Owen Anderson

Jeff - since you seem to be slow in understanding English, let me spell it out to you
S-T-E-V-E-/-A-N-S-W-E-R-E-D-/-M-Y-/-Q-U-E-S-T-I-O-N-/-A-B-O-U-T--/-
M-E-M-B-E-R-S-H-I-P-/-N-U-M-E-M-B-E-R-S.

If you took time with both open eyes and used your heard - you would understand that
I asked questions about subjects of interest - not destroying anyone.

You seem to be a misguided person and are the one who can not let go.

now explain to me what your really after?  As I do not believe I have made a
derogatory comment about anyone BUT RAISED QUESTIONS!

By the way - who is we?

Owen
KE5HRI

We're still waiting for you to answer these questions.

#3 And finally, if, at some point, it becomes obvious to all involved
that whatever it is that YOU expect to happen will not happen, what
will be your response?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWI
www.foxsmercantile.com

Jeffrey Angus, WA6FWI

On 8/29/19 12:53 PM, Owen Anderson via Groups.Io wrote:
Jeff - since you seem to be slow in understanding English, let
me spell it out to you S-T-E-V-E-/-A-N-S-W-E-R-E-D-/
-M-Y-/-Q-U-E-S-T-I-O-N-/-A-B-O-U-T--/-
M-E-M-B-E-R-S-H-I-P-/-N-U-M-E-M-B-E-R-S.
How clever of you.
But you still refuse to answer Ken's questions.

#1 What is THE issue, what is the ONE issue that has you most upset,
concerned, what have you?

#2 What would it take to satisfy YOU, not anyone else, not the other

#3 And finally, if, at some point, it becomes obvious to all involved
that whatever it is that YOU expect to happen will not happen, what
will be your response?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWI
www.foxsmercantile.com

Budd <buddwb4j@...>

Enough already….!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

#1 What is THE issue, what is the ONE issue that has you most upset,
concerned, what have you?

#2 What would it take to satisfy YOU, not anyone else, not the other

#3 And finally, if, at some point, it becomes obvious to all involved
that whatever it is that YOU expect to happen will not happen, what
will be your response?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWI
www.foxsmercantile.com

Jeffrey Angus, WA6FWI

On 8/29/19 2:55 PM, Budd wrote:
Enough already???.!
No. I want Owen to answer those three questions.
He can either put up or shut up.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Jeffrey Angus, WA6FWI

On 8/29/19 4:17 PM, Owen Anderson via Groups.Io wrote:
AGREE

Owen
??