Topics

Results Snapshot ARES & Red Cross national Exercise 11/14/20

Kevin McCoy

Thank you to Rob KD2GRS for assembling the results from the division clearing houses.

Our division (SWARM - Southwest and Rocky Mountains Division) was the lead in accurate messages.  Incredibly only 2 folks in our division did NOT follow the directions (one of the objectives of the test.)

Failure generally meant that you sent no attached form, or sent it using another tool (e.g. Microsoft Word - ouch).

Division:

Division Results

Rob also plotted this map from the GIS data provided:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1Ep-rXb_aOExZAZSlXb0Jx6DRyRuqgfp4&usp=sharing

CONUS

And HI

HI

Thank you for great participation in our Division and Esp. TEXAS!!!

🦃 Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Kevin KF5FUZ / TXRCAUS-DST

American Red Cross serving Central and Southwest Texas &
Texas Gulf Coast Regions