Topics

Resignation

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

Greetings fellow North Texans,

Due to recent and unforseen personal reasons, I am stepping down as the
North Texas Section Emergency Coordinator and Assistant Section Manager
effective April 1, 2019. The incoming Section Manager, Steve Smith KG5VK
has accepted my resignation effective on that date.

I can't tell you what an honor and privilege it has been serving you. I
can't express enough gratitude for the support I've received from so many of
the Emergency Coordinators and District Emergency Coordinators, as well as
so many ARES members.

While I'm scaling back my role as a section official, I am not scaling back
my support for the North Texas Section and the League. We have come a long
way in the past two years, but there is still a long way to go. I'm excited
about having an enthusiastic incoming section manager, and look forward to
his, and his team's accomplishments for the North Texas Section.

As I step down from the two section leadership positions, I still continue
look forward to participating in my local ARES group. My personal email
address is hydrashok407@..., and my cell phone number is 430-342-3376,
and Winlink address is W5BFF.

I can say it over and over again, and it still wouldn't be enough... so, one
more time, thank you.

-=Jerry A. Goodson=- W5BFF
ARRL North Texas Section Emergency Coordinator
Texas State RACES District 5 Radio Officer

430-342-3376 - Cell

http://www.arrlntx.org

Army Curtis

Jerry,

I am very sorry to hear of you stepping down as SEC. In my book you have done an outstanding job and were on the verge of really making a major difference in the section. But I understand you gotta do what you gotta do.

Please know you are always welcome in Nacogdoches. If you are able to come down this way again, we’ll be pleased to buy you dinner at that Mexican place with the free margaritas ;o))

Very best 73,

Army AE5P

[...]

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

I want to take this time to publicly thank Jerry Goodson W5BFF
for all of the work he has been doing for our ARRL Section
since he started working for us North Texas ARRL member.

Jerry,

Thank You !

You have been an extremely important asset to our community since joining Jay's Team
Your work on building an ARRL Section web site that out shines most if not all others is only one of many major
milestones you made while our Section Emergency Coordinator, to say that you have accomplished a lot and done a fantastic job as EC
just does not cover what you have done for us and we will miss having you as the SEC !

Jerry,  Thanks again for every bit of work and sacrifice you have made for us all !