Topics

Online NTS training session Saturday May 16, 2 pm CDT

Aaron Hulett | K8AMH

Hello everyone,

Last month I held an online NTS training that was well attended with over 90 participants. I'm setting another session up for those interested.

Like last time, no cost on this, but registration is required as I can only host 100 participants in my Zoom account (which I'm going with over the Amazon Chime setup I used last time - this appears to work much better, so I'm hoping for a smoother experience). I'm also going to try and take a recording like I did in the last session. If this fills quickly I'll look at getting another session set up pronto, but let's see how the response rate goes on this one first.

More details and registration are at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkcuytqD8uE9ykWSG9XCPrlmkyodeoXIhL

73,
Aaron | K8AMH

PhilipKD5WBW

Aaron,

Is the training on May 16th the same as the previous session?

Regards,

Philip Scoggins KD5WBW

Last month I held an online NTS training that was well attended with over 90 participants. I'm setting another session up for those interested.

Like last time, no cost on this, but registration is required as I can only host 100 participants in my Zoom account (which I'm going with over the Amazon Chime setup I used last time - this appears to work much better, so I'm hoping for a smoother experience). I'm also going to try and take a recording like I did in the last session. If this fills quickly I'll look at getting another session set up pronto, but let's see how the response rate goes on this one first.

More details and registration are at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkcuytqD8uE9ykWSG9XCPrlmkyodeoXIhL

73,
Aaron | K8AMH

Philip