Topics

Online NTS Training Session Sat Apr 18 2:00 pm

Aaron Hulett | K8AMH

Hello everyone,

Have you been curious about the NTS and how it works, and how the radiogram format is used to move traffic? I'm going to hold an online training session this Saturday, April 18 at 2 pm CDT. More info at https://mailchi.mp/bc6fa0b0cc2c/online-nts-training-session-apr-18-2-pm

73,
Aaron | K8AMH
Section Traffic Manager, ARRL North Texas
https://www.k8amh.com
https://www.arrlntx.org

Brent Boydston

I'm signed up for the Saturday training on the national traffic system, looking forward to it. How long do you expect this event to take?

Thanks,

Brent Boydston, KF5THB

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020, 8:21 PM Aaron Hulett | K8AMH <ahulett@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Have you been curious about the NTS and how it works, and how the radiogram format is used to move traffic? I'm going to hold an online training session this Saturday, April 18 at 2 pm CDT. More info at https://mailchi.mp/bc6fa0b0cc2c/online-nts-training-session-apr-18-2-pm

73,
Aaron | K8AMH
Section Traffic Manager, ARRL North Texas
https://www.k8amh.com
https://www.arrlntx.org

Aaron Hulett | K8AMH

Hi Brent,

About an hour and a half – 20 mins of background, 30 on the radiogram, 20 for some hands-on with radiograms and traffic handling, and some time for questions built into there.

73,

Aaron | K8aMH

I'm signed up for the Saturday training on the national traffic system, looking forward to it. How long do you expect this event to take?

Thanks,

Brent Boydston, KF5THB

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020, 8:21 PM Aaron Hulett | K8AMH <ahulett@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Have you been curious about the NTS and how it works, and how the radiogram format is used to move traffic? I'm going to hold an online training session this Saturday, April 18 at 2 pm CDT. More info at https://mailchi.mp/bc6fa0b0cc2c/online-nts-training-session-apr-18-2-pm

73,
Aaron | K8AMH
Section Traffic Manager, ARRL North Texas
https://www.k8amh.com
https://www.arrlntx.org

Aaron Hulett | K8AMH

Did you miss our NTS training today? We'll schedule future sessions if you'd like to attend a live training. You can also watch today's training here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOoQtzPRaIY