From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> on behalf of John Chapman <jlchapman2@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 5:48:06 PM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io>
Subject: [ARRLNTX] NTX Ares Password

Greg,
Will you blow out my NTX ARES password and give me a temp.  It's giving me troubles again

73 de
John
KC5MIB

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

OK everyone, please don't send password resets thru groups.io.  I don't always reply to email using a device that shows the whole message at the same time, so in this case, I didn't see that this request was done thru here until it replied to me...

Greg Evans, K5GTX
ARRL NTX SEC
ARRL NTX ASM
713.410.2376