Topics

NTX ARES Monitor Notice MARCO/LAURA-0823-01 (23AUG20 0800 CDT)

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

SECTION STATUS:

Readiness Review

Good day,

We are continuing to monitor the information on Tropical Storm Marco and Tropical Storm Laura both of which are expected to impact the Central/Western Gulf Coast Area.

Please refer to the National Hurricane Center website for updated information at www.nhc.noaa.gov. Note that we will always refer to NHC’s website in discussions as these storms status and projected tracts are updates frequently.

Section Status: Readiness Review

At this time, the I ask that all ARES members and units check their equipment and readiness. Ensure you have your go-kits updated including:

              Fresh Battery Supplies

              Updated Medical and Contact Information

              Recharged backup batteries

              Fuel

              First Aid Supplies

As always, thank  you for your support and your efforts!

73,

STAY PREPARED,

STAY READY,

STAY SAFE!