Topics

North Texas Spring 2020 Simulated Emergency Test Notice

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

PRIORITY HANDLING *** FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION ***

As I announced on this evening’s North Texas Information Net (3860 kHz LSB), the North Texas Section SET is canceled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.

All District Emergency Coordinators and Emergency Coordinators are asked work with local Emergency Management Officials and our partners to coordinate any support with ARES and RACES Members. This support must include member safety training prior to any activity. Please provide any activity, including training, reports to SEC@...

All ARES and RACES Members are asked to:

Follow guidelines for prevention that have been promulgated by the Centers for Disease Control.

Do not report to any exercise, activity, event or work if you are sick

While participating in any exercise or activity; be sure you are clear as to your tasks and responsibilities that are assigned to you

Be courteous, supportive and calm – your community needs you!

DO NOT PANIC

And ABOVE ALL STAY SAFE – Wear proper PPE as directed by local Emergency Management

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM

WINLINK: ARES-NTXSEC

713.410.2376

Dr. Steven Davoust N5KCH

Greg I recived your meassage just to let you know . GOD BLESS DR. STEVEN DAVOUST

Sent from Yahoo for iPhone

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 8:23 PM, Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC <sec@...> wrote:

[...]

Johnnie Young KG5CQO

Greg,

            I appreciate the e-mail.  I, for one, am unable to even hear the Information Net.

I have already passed on the information to the Sachse Team.

Johnnie