Topics

Mentor Fest 2020 is hereby Cancelled

Mentor Fest 2020 has been Canceled
Normally held the last weekend of April
was rescheduled for October 17 of this year.

As the ARRL North Texas Section Manager
I feel it would be irresponsible for me to continue to endorse a large gathering of people at an indoor event
which is what Mentor Fest normally is.

At present time there is only One Forum scheduled for the event which is just one month away.
This in itself demonstrates to myself and other members of the Section Management Team
that discussed this in a tele conference this past week that cancelling this event is the best course of action.

Everyone in the Teleconference agreed cancelling is the right thing to do.

Our Next Mentor Fest can be bigger and better than ever
the new date is April 24, 2021

I am very hopeful that 2021 brings us a much better year!

73 Steve
KG5VK