Topics

March 2020 NTX ARES Information Net

Bob Jones

Greetings all,
A reminder that the February North Texas ARES Information Net is tomorrow night, Feb. 11th, at 2030 Hrs on 3860. Please join us and bring any items of interest you would like to share with NTX ARES members. NCS will be Les, WD5BYQ.Will look for your check in.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Owen Anderson

Like to join BUT I only have 20 & 40 meters

Owen Anderson, KE5HRI

On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:00 PM, Bob Jones via Groups.Io <w5bj@...> wrote:

Greetings all,
A reminder that the February North Texas ARES Information Net is tomorrow night, Feb. 11th, at 2030 Hrs on 3860. Please join us and bring any items of interest you would like to share with NTX ARES members. NCS will be Les, WD5BYQ.Will look for your check in.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Bob Jones

We would like to have you. Any chance of getting up a 75 meter dipole?

73,
Bob, W5BJ

On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:16 PM, Owen Anderson via Groups.Io wrote:

Like to join BUT I only have 20 & 40 meters

Owen Anderson, KE5HRI

On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:00 PM, Bob Jones via Groups.Io <w5bj@...> wrote:

Greetings all,
A reminder that the February North Texas ARES Information Net is tomorrow night, Feb. 11th, at 2030 Hrs on 3860. Please join us and bring any items of interest you would like to share with NTX ARES members. NCS will be Les, WD5BYQ.Will look for your check in.

73,
Bob, W5BJ

Owen Anderson

No, as my 45 ft. Tower is up and I’m to old to change it

Owen