Topics

Interop commex Tyler

John Newman

All,

There will be an interoperability commex in Tyler May 17-19. The exercise was conducted last year in Mt. Pleasant. The purpose is to bring city and county comm trailers together for show and tell with an exercise of inoperability on Sunday the 19th. Last year, comm equipment from numerous cities and counties participated. Our EMC for Smith County had requested I give wide distribution to invite and ARES group to come display equipment, trailers, vans,etc. Please consider begining your equipment and participate. Let me know of any questions you may have and advise if you will be participating.

John Newman, N9JN
NTX ARES DEC 9

Rick Hall

Where will this be