Topics

Has your Club placed their FD location on the Map ?

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

ARRL Field Day is coming....
Has your Club placed their FD location on the Map ?
http://www.arrl.org/field-day#

AC5EZ

Come out and visit the LAARK Field Day Event. Good fellowship with like-minded friends in this great hobby.

We have a unique setup that is a site to see going up. We can setup four HF stations working four different bands, 2m Winlink, an ARDEN node, tower, and antennas in less than one hour. Come visit and we will show you how we do it.

We will be working 4A plus GOTA at Stewart Creek Park in The Colony, Texas.

73,

Ken, AC5EZ

Vise-President LAARK