Topics

Hamcation 2021 Cancelled

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

A Letter

From The Chairman

About HamCation 2021

As the world's second largest hamfest, we pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality event to our attendees and would not want to put on a show that is anything less than what the ham radio community deserves. After much deliberation, the difficult decision to postpone the 75th HamCation was made. It is with heavy hearts that we must make this decision. We had wished to see all of you next year in person, but the situation we face globally has made this challenging. Instead, HamCation will be moved to February 11-13, 2022. We are looking to host some unique Webinars, a QSO Party and possibly Prize Drawings for 2021. More information to come on our website soon.

For those who have already purchased tickets and spaces, we will be in contact with you shortly and will reach out to you directly. You will have the option to use your ticket for HamCation 2022, receive a refund or donate the funds to the Orlando Amateur Radio Club.

We thank all of you for your patience and understanding during these times and are excited to see you all again in 2022.

73,

Michael Cauley, W4MCA
General Chairman - Orlando HamCation

FWD by K5GTX