Topics

George Miller W3GWM is offering an on line class on becoming a Better Net Control Station

Shared from George Miller W3GWM

I am offering an online class using Zoom. "Becoming a Better Net Control Station" has proven very popular with over 200 registrations from the Atlantic Division.

This class is based on information from the ARRL NTS Manual as well as other sources plus my 50+ years experience as a Ham NCS on different types of nets and my 26 years of experience with military nets.

I am offering 2 sessions on Monday, April 27th. The first is at 10 AM EDT an the second is at 7:30 PM EDT.

I have been a computer instructor for Fortune 500 Companies plus an Air Force Instructor.

If anyone in your sections is interested, send me an email for log in instructions.

73

George Miller W3GWM
w3gwm@...

East Penna Section Manager
_._,_._,_

bryan.loper@yahoo.com

Steven,
 Please put me on the list.
Bryan.Loper@...

Bryan Loper
WX5CSS

On Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:44:46 AM CDT, Steven Lott Smith <lottsphoto@...> wrote:

Shared from George Miller W3GWM

I am offering an online class using Zoom. "Becoming a Better Net Control Station" has proven very popular with over 200 registrations from the Atlantic Division.

This class is based on information from the ARRL NTS Manual as well as other sources plus my 50+ years experience as a Ham NCS on different types of nets and my 26 years of experience with military nets.

I am offering 2 sessions on Monday, April 27th. The first is at 10 AM EDT an the second is at 7:30 PM EDT.

I have been a computer instructor for Fortune 500 Companies plus an Air Force Instructor.

If anyone in your sections is interested, send me an email for log in instructions.

73

George Miller W3GWM
w3gwm@...

East Penna Section Manager

Owen Anderson

What does a person not using ZOOM due?

Owen Anderson
KE5HRI

On Apr 24, 2020, at 10:44 AM, Steven Lott Smith <lottsphoto@...> wrote:

Shared from George Miller W3GWM

I am offering an online class using Zoom. "Becoming a Better Net Control Station" has proven very popular with over 200 registrations from the Atlantic Division.

This class is based on information from the ARRL NTS Manual as well as other sources plus my 50+ years experience as a Ham NCS on different types of nets and my 26 years of experience with military nets.

I am offering 2 sessions on Monday, April 27th. The first is at 10 AM EDT an the second is at 7:30 PM EDT.

I have been a computer instructor for Fortune 500 Companies plus an Air Force Instructor.

If anyone in your sections is interested, send me an email for log in instructions.

73

George Miller W3GWM
w3gwm@...

East Penna Section Manager

Ben Parker

Howdy Steve,

I sent an email to George and requested to be put on the list!

I made a Sr Booboo, I thought his name was Greg instead of George - Ask for his forgiveness for me. LOL I was able to get in on one of the zoom nets - I just need to learn what I did wrong because I was having to listen on my phone and watch on my computer but it worked for the most part.

Just not the way it was supposed to work I know.

Thanks - 73
Ben Parker
WB5HSL
Cooper, Tx

[...]

You do NOT need a zoom account to watch video presentations done with Zoom
you can even listen from a cell phone if you choose,
but you will miss out on the video portion such as supporting slides.