Topics

Garland Amateur Radio Club's Treasures

John Abbott KF5FWK

Howdy,

Please see the two attached PDF files.

These items are excess to the Garland Amateur Radio Club and will be recycled at the end of April 2019.

You may have them for FREE but any donation to the GARC would be appreciated. If you want any or all of these items please email me at jmabbott@... and I will put them aside for you. This is on a first come first serve basis. I do not have a truck nor a trailer so you must arrange for your own pickup and delivery.

Please be assured that this stuff is old and in bad condition. It has been at least five years since power has been applied to any item that accepts power.

Also, William Ralph Brown, K5WRB, previously the GARC Radio Officer, is moving and he has some equipment to give away. He has a 110 foot tower with antennas at his old house that he is going to abandon. Let him know if you want the tower and that you can safely get it down by April 19, 2019. No amateur tower climbers please. Contact Ralph at k5wrb@.... Time is short.

Thanks for listening,
John, KF5FWK
Garland Amateur Radio Club Education Director

(jmabbott@...)
(education@...)
(kf5fwk@...)

cc: GARC BOARD
cc: K5WRB

Anthony Guthrie, KD5TKN

Possibly interested in the blue equipment rack.

Thank you,

Anthony Guthrie
KD5TKN #4201
Radio Officer
Grand Prairie Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
Emergency Coordinator
Grand Prairie Amateur Radio Emergency Service

On Apr 7, 2019, at 14:22, John Abbott KF5FWK <jmabbott@...> wrote:

[...]

<Group 1.pdf>
<Group 2.pdf>

Tim Johnson K5TCJ

Interested in the mag-mount antennas.

Thanks,

Tim K5TCJ

[...]

John Newman <jnewmantyler@...>

How much for the RCL 3 controller?

On Apr 7, 2019, at 2:22 PM, John Abbott KF5FWK <jmabbott@...> wrote:

[...]

Also how much for ge master mobile units?