Topics

Fall 2020 SET Incident Briefing Package

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

Edited

Good Day Everyone,

Here is the final version of the SET Package. Please distribute as you see fit. I look forward to our exercise and working with all of you.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Dave Martin and John Galvin for helping put this package together and the rest of our partners for your support.

As always, if you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Have a great, safe week!

73,

STAY PREPARED,

STAY READY,

STAY SAFE!

Greg Evans, K5GTX
North Texas ARES
Section Emergency Coordinator

Mobile: 713-410-2376
Email: sec@...
Winlink: ARES-NTXSEC

815 Wind Elm Dr.
Allen, TX 75002

www.arrlntx.org

Fall 2020 SET Package

Owen Anderson

Can not bring up.

Owen Anderson
KE5HRI

On Nov 9, 2020, at 1:09 PM, Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC <sec@...> wrote:

Good Day Everyone,

Attached is the final version of the SET Package. Please distribute as you
see fit. I look forward to our exercise and working with all of you.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Dave Martin and John Galvin for
helping put this package together and the rest of our partners for your
support.

As always, if you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact
us.

Have a great, safe week!

73,

STAY PREPARED,