section@arrlntx.groups.io Calendar <section@...>

AARC Monthly Meeting

When:
Friday, 20 March 2020
7:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago
Repeats: Monthly on the third Friday

Where:
Arlington Human Resources Building, 501 West Sanford Street, 76011

Ken Hansen, N2VIP

Am I going to get a reminder every week about your Wednesday net, every month about your meeting?

Couldn't be better handled on a club calendar or ham club online?

Ken, N2VIP
AAC, NTX

On Mar 14, 2020, at 23:04, section@arrlntx.groups.io Calendar <section@arrlntx.groups.io> wrote:

AARC Monthly Meeting

When:
Friday, 20 March 2020
7:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago
Repeats: Monthly on the third Friday

Where:
Arlington Human Resources Building, 501 West Sanford Street, 76011

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

PhilipKD5WBW

Ken,

I did not set reminders. Hopefully, you won’t get any more reminders.

Philip, KD5WBW

Am I going to get a reminder every week about your Wednesday net, every month about your meeting?

Couldn't be better handled on a club calendar or ham club online?

Ken, N2VIP

AAC, NTX

On Mar 14, 2020, at 23:04, section@arrlntx.groups.io Calendar <section@arrlntx.groups.io> wrote:

AARC Monthly Meeting

When:
Friday, 20 March 2020
7:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago
Repeats: Monthly on the third Friday

Where:
Arlington Human Resources Building, 501 West Sanford Street, 76011

<mime-attachment.ics>

<invite.ics>

Philip
with one "L"

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

Ken, it sends out a notice when some adds an event to the calendar. After that, if no reminder is set then it will not send one out. At least this is the calendar is supposed to work.