Colorado State University Hurricane Forecast Projection for 2021 & Today's Weather Update

Kevin McCoy

Just asking you to stay weather aware for Fire and Severe weather:  Details below and from your local Weather.gov

 Watch the Texas Weather Update on YouTube:  https://youtu.be/bq1mlvVRyRU
Be Red Cross Ready for severe weather this afternoon and evening, and join me on the 9:00 am RDO Conference Call for a deeper dive into the updated 2021 Trop...
youtu.be

By now I expect that many of you are aware of the forecast for 2021 Hurricane Activity.  These have been amazingly accurate for the last few years (except 2017).

Extended Forecast

https://tropical.colostate.edu/Forecast/2021-04.pdf

Impact Area Probabilities

https://tropical.colostate.edu/resources.html