Topics

locked Being Polite is part of being in this Group, you can have a disagreement but it must remain polite....

Edited

This is being posted in the interim until the NTX Section ASMs can develop permanent policy guidelines for NTX Section Media Outlets.

Be Kind and Courteous

We're all in this together to create a welcoming Conversational place.
reat everyone with respect.

Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

There will be no Tolerance or Toleration for those that can not keep a conversation social.
If you choose to use words with Asterisks because that word(s) could push the others buttons,
you will get blocked from posting.

You Must Use Your Real First Name and your Actual Call Sign in your profile within this group
You are welcome to ask for help from a Moderator on how to do that as we do understand
many of us have different Titles in Groups.io

If you disagree with this policy, then you are no longer welcome to be a part of this group.
Stay within reasonable Social Etiquette.

Steven Lott Smith
KG5VK

Telephone 318-470-9806
Email KG5VK@...