ARRL Learning Network Presentation

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

Good day everyone,

I am giving a presentation tomorrow and below is the information for you to attend. The presentation will be recorded and available after the presentation.

http://www.arrl.org/arrl-learning-network

Emergency Communications: Why Train?
Presented by Greg Evans, K5GTX - Section Emergency Coordinator for North Texas and Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Collin County
Why should we train? Utilizing Amateur Radio Operators in an EMCOMM situation is a key function that can save lives. As AROs, we must be able to respond to the needs of our served agencies quickly and responsibly. Topics covered include, Incident Command System and its relevance, building on consistent training, interoperability with multiple communications providers, interoperability with VOAD and partners, Mission One: Get the information delivered.
Thursday January 21, 2021 @ 3:30 pm EST (2030 UTC)

73,

STAY PREPARED,

STAY READY,

[...]