Topics

ARRL By Laws / Articles of the Association

Owen Anderson

Has Steven read or operated according to our rules and
regulations?
Or sought from the ARRL any and all data needed to
perform the position he sought to hold?
I think the Ethics and Election Committee (41) should
review this matter and make a statement.

Owen
KE5HRI

Sent from my iPad

Patrick Brown

If there seems to be a movement to vote on something then I vote to delete this thread and end all further discussion. There comes a time when we must call for the question and I call for the end of this thread to end the trivia retorts in this public forum which is not promoting the better aspects of Ham Radio. If Mr. Owen chooses to continue this tirade do it in other than this Ham Radio public online forum. If you believe something should be submitted to the ethics committee then submit it and not tell us about it. Be a doer and not a gossiper or drama prince any longer. If he persists I submit his censure from this forum is next as the rules of membership is harmony, not animosity by the same laws and articles of conduct he references.

Respectfully,
Pat AK5TX

Owen Anderson

Who are you to act on behalf of the ARRL - have both parties
To this discussion come forward with facts so we as members
can make a judgement ? NO as I understand it.

Do you as a member back an improper action according to
the  Rules and Regulations? If you do count me out.

Question - what is the truth? - lets hear it from both sides.

Owen

On Aug 11, 2019, at 3:36 PM, Patrick Brown <AK5TX@...> wrote:

If there seems to be a movement to vote on something then I vote to delete this thread and end all further discussion. There comes a time when we must call for the question and I call for the end of this thread to end the trivia retorts in this public forum which is not promoting the better aspects of Ham Radio. If Mr. Owen chooses to continue this tirade do it in other than this Ham Radio public online forum. If you believe something should be submitted to the ethics committee then submit it and not tell us about it. Be a doer and not a gossiper or drama prince any longer. If he persists I submit his censure from this forum is next as the rules of membership is harmony, not animosity by the same laws and articles of conduct he references.

Respectfully,
Pat AK5TX

Two parties had a disagreement
One apologized
The other accepted
Why are we not moving forward ???
Steve KG5VK

Jeffrey Angus, WA6FWI

On 8/13/19 9:30 AM, Steven Lott Smith KG5VK wrote:
Why are we not moving forward ???
Because some people are incapable of moving forward.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0