Topics

ARC 2020 National Communications Exercise Updates

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

  1. If you do not have a District POC or County POC for this exercise, your Winlink Reports can be addressed to N5ARC via Winlink
  2. Attached is an updated ICS-205. The final ICS-205 and ICS-205a will be made available to ECs, DECs on Friday 5/29.
  3. I have attached an additional document detailing the steps to complete a ARC-6904.
  4. Registration: ARC has requested that participating AROs register their participation here:  https://arcg.is/019KCP  Your registration is voluntary.

If you have additional questions, please send an email to arcexercise@...

STAY PREPARED, STAY READY, STAY SAFE!

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM

WINLINK: ARES-NTXSEC

713-410-2376

Owen Anderson

Can not down data.

Owen Anderson
KE5HRI

On May 27, 2020, at 9:49 PM, Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC <sec@...> wrote:

  1. If you do not have a District POC or County POC for this exercise, your Winlink Reports can be addressed to N5ARC via Winlink
  2. Attached is an updated ICS-205. The final ICS-205 and ICS-205a will be made available to ECs, DECs on Friday 5/29.
  3. I have attached an additional document detailing the steps to complete a ARC-6904.
  4. Registration: ARC has requested that participating AROs register their participation here:  https://arcg.is/019KCP  Your registration is voluntary.

If you have additional questions, please send an email to arcexercise@...

STAY PREPARED, STAY READY, STAY SAFE!

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM

WINLINK: ARES-NTXSEC

713-410-2376

<image001.jpg>

<ARC 2020 NTX IAP Final (ANNEX C) 052720.pdf>
<ARC 2020 Sample 6409 Supplemental Instructions.pdf>

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

Look in the files section under the ARC 2020 folder our arrlntx.groups.io.

Greg