Words fail me.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWI
www.foxsmercantile.com

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

Jeff

Regardless if you believe anything from that source or not.

How is it relevant to Ham Radio ?

Jeffrey Angus

On 9/18/19 4:14 AM, Steven Lott Smith KG5VK wrote:

Jeff

Regardless if you believe anything from that source or not.
That so called "Prophet" is barking at the moon crazy.

How is it relevant to Ham Radio ?
The Red Cross gets enough bad publicity from malcontents
as it is. This is just a whole new level of stupid they have to
contend with.

Steve
KG5VK--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWI
www.foxsmercantile.com

W5TXP

Not even radio related.
This needs to be removed and the sender blocked.

Jeffrey Angus

On 9/19/19 9:31 AM, W5TXP wrote:
Not even radio related.
The American Red Cross is very much a part of Amateur radio.
This needs to be removed and the sender blocked.
Sorry, but that's free speech for ya.
You need to be aware of the level of stupidity and how it may
impact our ability to help when needed.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

Jeff,

Free speech is one thing.

And I respect it,  but just throwing something like this out there without having added
"You need to be aware of the level of stupidity and how it may
impact our ability to help when needed" at the start of the post is another.

I don't think we need any extra Drama

I don't want to delete anyone's post esp after all the prior Drama
we went thru.  I have received many requests by email and text
requests here to do just that (delete the thread)

Please consider this a reminder to stay on topic
with relevant, factual information

If we want Drama we can find it on the at the check out counter in the Nation Enquirer

Thank You !

Robert KD5FEE

This e-mail list would be fun and educational if it wasn't so embarrassing to ham radio:

ember = burned
ass = donkey
ing = denoting a verbal action, denoting material used for or associated with a process

The construct is obvious but translates to "cut your hair, get a job" or more bluntly, find something significant to do that helps someone, join a non-profit action group or Senior's Center. Really🧐

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:43 AM Steven Lott Smith KG5VK <lottsphoto@...> wrote:

Jeff,

Free speech is one thing.

And I respect it,  but just throwing something like this out there without having added
"You need to be aware of the level of stupidity and how it may
impact our ability to help when needed" at the start of the post is another.

I don't think we need any extra Drama

I don't want to delete anyone's post esp after all the prior Drama
we went thru.  I have received many requests by email and text
requests here to do just that (delete the thread)

Please consider this a reminder to stay on topic
with relevant, factual information

If we want Drama we can find it on the at the check out counter in the Nation Enquirer

Thank You !

Semper Vigilo
Vivis ut nosco

Budd <buddwb4j@...>

Steve, I’m going off list, you got my number.... this group is just like Facebook

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 11:05 AM Robert KD5FEE <rmjudy@...> wrote:
[...]

null