Topics

American Red Cross National Communications Exercise May 30

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

As a reminder, the North Texas Section is participating in the American Red Cross national communication exercise on May 30th. Your local Emergency Coordinators have the details on how to participate.

Let’s make this a great exercise and learning experience; while social distancing.

STAY PREPARED, STAY READY, STAY SAFE

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM

WINLINK: ARES-NTXSEC

713.410.2376

Steve Darrah

Greg,

Since District 5 did not have a DEC the last time I checked,  do District 5 ARES groups send messages to the  RRCAG stations?

Steve Darrah, kd5ypb
972-679-3109
On 5/26/2020 9:48 AM, Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC wrote:

As a reminder, the North Texas Section is participating in the American Red Cross national communication exercise on May 30th. Your local Emergency Coordinators have the details on how to participate.

Let’s make this a great exercise and learning experience; while social distancing.

STAY PREPARED, STAY READY, STAY SAFE

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM

WINLINK: ARES-NTXSEC

713.410.2376

Owen Anderson

As I understand it - the Fort Worth chapter is not participating - so what
Chapter is?

OwenAnderson
KE5HRI

On May 26, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC <sec@...> wrote:

As a reminder, the North Texas Section is participating in the American Red Cross national communication exercise on May 30th. Your local Emergency Coordinators have the details on how to participate.

Let’s make this a great exercise and learning experience; while social distancing.

STAY PREPARED, STAY READY, STAY SAFE

ARRL NTX SEC

ARRL NTX ASM

WINLINK: ARES-NTXSEC