Topics

Accountable to OUR TEXAS Section!

Patrick Brown

Owen:

YOU are way out of line in this distorted thinking and I take great issue with your implication that this issue includes our leadership not using funds properly.

I have been involved and served on over a dozen boards, commissions, and committees for decades including budgets of $2 Billion on down. I was Vice-Chair for a coalition overseeing and coordinating about 100 non-profits. So, I have dealt with similar scenarios often.

YOU ARE WRONG TO ASSERT FUNDING IS MISAPPROPRIATED BY OUR LEADERSHIP in this matter!
YOU believe you can state anything and not be held accountable? I hold you accountable as one of those who rejoice in evil and instead of working for solutions and resolutions you choose to create strife and debate. I attempted to work with you even inviting us to break bread and share your experience of ham radio and instead you escalate your fake news into serious charges without merit or proof and attempt to justify yourself as a great one creating scenarios to improve your self-image. NOT HERE NOT NOW!

I expect you to publicly apologize as much as you spread this lie and demeaning behavior and begin to choose your words wisely and carefully before you start to slander others. Use your time and words wisely and know you are accountable to cease this behavior since new hams I am introducing to our hobby do not need to see an irate individual with hidden motives and special agenda attempt to destroy and tear down what so many have volunteered and sacrificed to build up.

Pat AK5TX

Patrick Brown

Owen may be older and cranky but this is not an excuse for such unaccountable behavior and bullies always feel they can get away with what they want or do. Maybe in school but not in the real world.

If he needs medical assistance I will proffer solutions as a Disability Advocate.

If not then it is a learned behavior which may have worked in his other life experiences but when you accuse and slander with such grave accusations without any merit:
NO IT IS NOT OK
and request among the issues at hand a review and censure of Owen if he continues this behavior.

Pat AK5TX

Owen Anderson

Are you a Doctor?

Are you the one to address opinions that just might disagree
with your one sided thoughts.

Let’s address the issues that are a cause of matter.

Check my correspondence and check to see if I
ever asked for more that the issue was publicly
disclosed by BOTH parties.

Are you a legal expert in your statements of “slander
and accusations” - I would like point out that you fall
flat on your face by using hearsay not facts that you
can in a legal decision.

If you ever open your mouth about review and censure
you have data to back it up.

Owen