John Hill - KF5VO

Awesome! Someone's reading my emails.

~John Hill
KF5VO

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ARRLNTX] SET
Date: Tue, November 05, 2019 10:49 pm
To: <section@arrlntx.groups.io>

I have seen two references to send message to KT6CCG (which apparently doesn’t exist) and now from John Hill saying to send to KT5CCG, which looks good.  So, do I gather that there is an error in the forms sent out for SET?  I now see that one of those two I saw (on the ARRL NTX website) has been changed to KT5CCG.

Michael Heskett
WB5QLD

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

Yes there was.  Final documents will be posted by Thursday morning.  The master location for documents is the ARRLNTX.ORG site.

Greg Evans, K5GTX
ARRL NTX SEC
ARRL NTX ASM
Winlink: ARES-NTXSEC

From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Heskett WB5QLD <wb5qld@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 9:49:32 PM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io>
Subject: [ARRLNTX] SET

I have seen two references to send message to KT6CCG (which apparently doesn’t exist) and now from John Hill saying to send to KT5CCG, which looks good.  So, do I gather that there is an error in the forms sent out for SET?  I now see that one of those two I saw (on the ARRL NTX website) has been changed to KT5CCG.

Michael Heskett

WB5QLD

Mike Heskett WB5QLD

Michael Heskett

WB5QLD