From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hill - KF5VO
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2019 2:04 PM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] WINLINK FORMS QUESTION

One would think that it would work that way. It's been my experience that the 213 form doesn't do that, but other forms do.

You could "fix" it and submit it to the Winlink team to include in the next release of the forms update. I thought about doing it myself, but just haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

~John Hill

KF5VO