Topics

Fall SET Dates #poll

Greg Evans, K5GTX NTX SEC

I am planning for a North Texas Section (and potentially West Gulf Division) wide Simulated Emergency Test in October.  I have two dates October 19 (first choice) and October 12 (second choice).  Is there anything scheduled on either of those weekends that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Greg Evans, K5GTX

ARRL NTX SEC

Results

See Who Responded

Ron Ford

Greg

October 19 is the weekend of the Scouts Jamboree-on-the-air.

Ron KF5OMH

I am planning for a North Texas Section (and potentially West Gulf Division) wide Simulated Emergency Test in October.  I have two dates October 19 (first choice) and October 12 (second choice).  Is there anything scheduled on either of those weekends that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Greg Evans, K5GTX

ARRL NTX SEC

1. October 19, 2019
2. October 12, 2019

Vote Now

tony

St Jude's Bike Rally is on Oct 12th.

Tony
W5ADC

Owen Anderson

Please list the event and local - like where is St. Jude’s Bike
Located at.

On Jun 30, 2019, at 9:34 PM, tony <tony@...> wrote:

St Jude's Bike Rally is on Oct 12th.

Tony
W5ADC

Jerry

October 12, 8 am to 2 pm Ham Radio Day at MTC in Paris if he has it this year.

Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 7:55 PM

A new poll has been created:

I am planning for a North Texas Section (and potentially West Gulf Division) wide Simulated Emergency Test in October.  I have two dates October 19 (first choice) and October 12 (second choice).  Is there anything scheduled on either of those weekends that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Greg Evans, K5GTX

ARRL NTX SEC

1. October 19, 2019
2. October 12, 2019

Vote Now

william geer

There is a Dallas County meeting  on October 12, always 2nd Saturday of each Quarter.

Billy
KA5OZC