Topics

The Ten ARRL FD Sites that I will visit as your Section manager and the Approximate times of the Visits #cal-notice

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

I have penciled out my ARRL FD Site Visits MAP and if all works well I will be able to spend 30 minutes at each site.
WX and Traffic being two unknown factors

I Start at Rockwall K5RKW at 1 PM
Then to Plano K5PRK at 2:30 PM
Richardson K5RWK at 3:30 PM
Garland K5QHD at 4:30 PM
Sachse K5S at 5:30PM
Allen/Wylie/Lucas W5AWL at 6:30 PM
McKinney W5MRC at 7:30 PM
Return to Plano and drop KT5KMF off
Take a nap depart Plano no later than 5 AM on Sunday morning
Grayson County ARC K5GCC @ 7 AM
The Weather Bunch ARC K5WSR at 7:30 AM
RRVAR in Paris at 8:45 AM

Then Home
I hope to be able to visit for about 30 minutes at most sites
Yes, I will be at Plano the longest amount of time as I am giving Katherine our Section Youth Coordinators and her Dad a rid with me to most of the other MetroPlex sites

That is Ten sites I will visit as your ARRL Section Manager
I feel Ten is pretty aggressive and wish I could handle more

I hope the Sunday visits are not to sites that have already been vacated :)
I hope to end the day sending confirmations that I got your ARRL Formal message traffic
As long as you put it in the Traffic system or WinLink it to me you earn the points
The QSL is Not required.
Yes, it must originate from your FD site by Radio (RF) :)

        The great folks on the 7.290 traffic net will be operating extended hours Saturday to allow you to get your
        messages sent to me for your 100 points.

Be Safe and Have a great ARRL FD week-end

Thank you to everyone that worked Sky Warn Last night and very early this Morning

Your presence was felt even by those you do not know that were listening with their Scanners

Hunt county and others has some damage, good news is no reports of injuries.

Steven Lott Smith
KG5VK