Topics

ARRLNTX #facebook

section@arrlntx.groups.io Integration <section@...>

By ARRL - North Texas Section

There are many new and exciting things coming to the North Texas Section with the installment of our new section leaders and representatives.

The newest announcement is the creation of the ARRL NTX Facebook GROUP! This will allow for a lot more interaction between members and the leadership.

Owen Anderson

This looks interesting

Owen Anderson
KE5HRI