Topics

ARRLNTX #facebook

section@arrlntx.groups.io Integration <section@...>

By ARRL - North Texas Section

Recently, many of you received an email on the ARRLNTX ARES email reflector with an invitation to join the groups.io reflector.

Accepting that invitation will subscribe you to the MAIN ARRL NTX reflector. However, there's a subgroup for ARES that you are not automatically subscribed.

https://arrlntx.groups.io/g/ares

The link above is specifically for the ARES reflector.

The change comes after the ARES reflector grew beyond what our webhost would allow. Groups.IO is a very efficient email reflector.

section@arrlntx.groups.io Integration <section@...>

By ARRL - North Texas Section

Please, if you climb be safe !!!
Our Fraternity has lost 3 within 12 months....