Topics

ARRLNTX #facebook

section@arrlntx.groups.io Integration <section@...>

By ARRL - North Texas Section

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK won the election for North Texas Section Manager with 714 votes to challenger Ken Mitchell KD2KW 576 votes.

Steven will assume the SM position on April 1, 2019.

Steven Lott Smith KG5VK

Thank you to everyone that contacted me yesterday with congratulations on my win

I really appreciate hearing from so many, my phone really did "Blow up" last night

I look forward to working for everyone of you, this coming term

While I do not take office tell the First of April, you will see me out in the North Texas Communities
before then, I start today off with a lunch meeting with local amateurs here in Paris, Texas

I will be at the Chili's Restaurant in Paris, Texas at Noon today

A week from this Saturday I will be at the Irving Hamfest

Thanks again for all the great phone calls, email and just great support !

Cheers!

Ken Mitchell

I want to thank those who supported me during this election. I appreciate the opportunity given me to participate in our section activities and will continue to support the section in any way Steve feels I will be the most effective.

The supportive welcome given by visited clubs is a sign of the healthy condition we can appreciate in the North Texas Section of the ARRL. We have great possibilities in making ham radio fun and exciting for any who is willing to participate.

Thanks again to all who gave us a time at your club meeting to present our bio and desires for our area. If there is any way I can repay please don't hesitate to contact me (972-704-3855, kd2kw@...).

73,
Ken Mitchell
KD2KW - Oak Point, Texas