Re: [stxares] Red Cross Weather Decision Support Services

Kevin McCoy

Wow.  I was not aware of that issue.

There are two alternate ways to get the Emergency! App onto your smart device.  Make sure you enable your location services.

For iPhone Users:

App Store

For Android users

Google Play

Links in this email:

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emergency-by-american-red/id954783878?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cube.arc.hzd

Let me know if you still have trouble.

Best Kevin @KF5FUZ

On 12/31/2020 2:56 PM, Charles Wannall KG5ITH wrote:

Terrific! Thanks.

BTW: Tried 90999 but “Sorry, this service is not available for your service plan.” We are with Consumer Cellular.

RW

KG5ITH