It's that time once again for Winlink Wednesday!

It's been awhile since this question was asked, and we have many new people since it was asked. So, what setup are you running for your Winlink station? Let me know the radio, and if you're using a TNC / Sound Card / other type of modem, let me know what you're using. Put it in the comments section of the standard Winlink Check-in template.

Other instructions:

Use the same template when checking in.  As a reminder, to use the template, when the New Message screen is opened, click on the menu items Select Template --> Standard Templates --> GENERAL Forms --> Winlink Check In.txt.

Make sure in the Send To box to put my call sign, KF5VO.

In the location box, put the name of your city/town, and which gateway you're connecting through (if known).

IF YOU ARE USING SOMETHING OTHER THAN WINLINKE TO CHECK IN:
In the body of the message, place the following information seperated by a tab. Include the info between the stars below. This is how the information is sent if you are using the Winlink form. It makes it much easier for me to tally the results. I have a script that tallies the check-ins, and it looks for the information below, between the strings "TAB Delimited:" and "Semicolon Delimited:"

TAB Delimited:

Semicolon Delimited:

Happy Winlinking!

Please visit the Winlink Wednesday NTX web site for more info on how to check in to the net:
https://bit.ly/2TfJNJE

If you haven't already, please join our mailing list on Groups.IO
https://groups.io/g/WinlinkWednesdayNTX