Re: FW: Winlink and American Red Cross

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

If I hear about something our VOAD partners needing our support/exercise, I will put it out.

From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> On Behalf Of Owen Anderson via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 9:13 PM
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] FW: Winlink and American Red Cross

Who are partners NVOA  - all I hear about is the RC - what about

the Salvation Army (SATERN, REACT, Baptist Men, etc. - I never

hear about our others partners - why?

Owen Anderson

KE5HRI

On Oct 7, 2020, at 9:02 PM, Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC <sec@...> wrote:

Please find the Thursday 10/8/2020 Practice using Winlink. Everyone is invited to participate.

73,

<image002.jpg>

STAY PREPARED,

STAY READY,