It's that time once again for Winlink Wednesday!

The weather is turning, and autumn has arrived. For this week's net, let me know what it is you like the most about the autumn season!

Please note that there has been a new form release for Winlink Express. For those of you using Winlink Express, please make sure you're using version 1.0.137.0. With this latest update to the templates, they added a box for grid square. I am not the person that updates / maintains this form. I assume the grid square is taken from the setup in Winlink Express. If you remember from our GPS testing we did a few weeks ago, you can have it set the grid square to the GPS coordinates. That may be helpful if you use Winlink in the field.

So, if you are putting the grid square in the location, you no longer have to do that. If you do not put your grid square in the form (or it's not populated), I will assume you are sending from the grid square that you have listed in QRZ.

For those of you that are using a client other than Winlink Express, I will update the website (linked below) in a week or two with further instructions.

Happy Winlinking!

Please visit the Winlink Wednesday NTX web site for more info on how to check in to the net:
https://bit.ly/2TfJNJE

If you haven't already, please join our mailing list on Groups.IO
https://groups.io/g/WinlinkWednesdayNTX