It's time once again for Winlink Wednesday!

This weekend is the Texas State QSO party. For our Texas stations, will you be operating on the air for the contest? If so, which county? For the non-Texas stations, will you be hunting the Texas counties? Let me know in the comments for this week's check-ins.

https://txqp.net/

I will be operating SSB from Fannin county. If I do search & pounce, then I may work CW.

Please visit the Winlink Wednesday NTX web site for more info:
https://bit.ly/2TfJNJE

If you haven't already, please join our mailing list on Groups.IO
https://groups.io/g/WinlinkWednesdayNTX