Re: Central and South Texas Red Cross Update Hurricane Laura (08/29/20)

Greg Evans K5GTX ARRLNTX SEC

Thank you Kevin for the information update.

As always, the North Texas Section ARES stands ready to support you.  Please feel free to contact me at any time.

73,

STAY PREPARED,

STAY READY,

STAY SAFE!