It's that time of the week again for Winlink Wednesday!

In the past year, we have had many people join the net on a regular basis. One of the questions early on was to let me know what type of equipment you're using to send your Winlink messages. Since we have so many new people, I thought it would be fun to ask the question again. It also lets other people get an idea of how they may improve their station. So, whether you're running VHF, HF, telnet, or whatever, let me know your Winlink setup for all modes you have capability for.

Please visit the Winlink Wednesday NTX web site for more info and instructions on checking into the net:
https://bit.ly/2TfJNJE

If you haven't already, please join our mailing list on Groups.IO
https://groups.io/g/WinlinkWednesdayNTX