This past week, the Winlink team has stated that the Winmor mode is now deprecated. If you currently use Winmor, it's recommended that you use another mode such as VARA or Ardop.

https://winlink.org/content/winmor_deprecated

So, if you have HF capabilities, try sending this week's check-in with either VARA or Ardop.

This Wednesday, July 15, is National Tapioca Pudding Day (not sure which nation). So, in honor of that, let me know in the comments the flavor of your favorite pudding.
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-tapioca-pudding-day-july-15/

Please visit the Winlink Wednesday NTX web site for more info and instructions on checking into the net:
https://bit.ly/2TfJNJE

If you haven't already, please join our mailing list on Groups.IO
https://groups.io/g/WinlinkWednesdayNTX