This week marks 1 year since we started this version of Winlink Wednesday! Wow, how this net has grown! Thanks to everyone that participates, from the first time check-in to the people who have been here since the beginning. Thank you all.

In light of this anniversary, I would like to know of things you would like to see as improvements to either the net itself or the Winlink Wednesday web site. Let me know in this week's comments.

The file for last week's check ins has been posted to the Files section on the Groups.IO page.

Please visit the Winliink Wednesday web site for more info and instructions on checking into the net:
https://bit.ly/2TfJNJE

If you haven't already, please join our mailing list on Groups.IO
https://groups.io/g/WinlinkWednesdayNTX