Re: What's the "relay" in ARRL? Online NTS Training Session Sat Jul 18 2:00 pm CDT

John Hamilton KD5INM

Relay refers to sending a message from one station to the next in "hops".  The station "relays" the message from one to another.

John KD5INM

On Monday, July 6, 2020, 08:13:34 PM CDT, Aaron Hulett | K8AMH <ahulett@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Would you like to know what the “relay” in American Radio Relay League is? I’ve set up another one of my online NTS training sessions, this one on Saturday July 18 at 2 pm CDT. You can find details and register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-traffic-system-nts-training-july-18-2020-registration-112550898768.

73,

Aaron | K8AMH

Section Traffic Manager, ARRL North Texas