Since most of the check-ins for last week stated that they will be participating in Field Day, I thought it might be fun to get a little practice in with message sending. The goal is to get you familiar with the Radiogram template that is in Winlink Express. This will help with bonus points in rules 7.3.5 and 7.3.6 (http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2020/2020%20Field%20Day%20Packet%20Rev%20a.pdf )

Here are this week's instructions:

For this week, we will be using the Radiogram form. This is located in the Template Manager under Standard Templates --> RADIOGRAM RRI Forms --> Radiogram.txt

On the form, I'll leave it up to you to figure out what to put in each in-put box.

In the text box at the bottom to the left of the "Submit" button, you will need to put my call sign, KF5VO, in this box.

On the New Message screen after you submit the form, make sure the To: field is to KF5VO. Make sure the Subject: field is "Winlink Wednesday Check-in"

Good luck!