Re: Can you help me congratulate NASA astronauts Behnken and Hurley?

Aaron Hulett | K8AMH

Quick note that I’ve stood up https://www.k8amh.com/nasa with more information and logs of who I’ve received messages from. I have also expanded outside the traffic system and will include any message, whether coming in via radiogram, email, Winlink, … as long as I receive it by July 1. Check the website for details.

From: section@arrlntx.groups.io <section@arrlntx.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aaron Hulett | K8AMH
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 22:41
To: section@arrlntx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARRLNTX] Can you help me congratulate NASA astronauts Behnken and Hurley?

Well apparently Groups.io didn't push my table backgrounds nicely on the web interface, so here are those addresses again in a darker font color:

To send traffic to Bob Behnken

BOB BEHNKEN KE5GGX C/O K8AMH

PO BOX 479

LITTLE ELM TX 75068

To send traffic to Doug Hurley

DOUG HURLEY C/O K8AMH

PO BOX 479

LITTLE ELM TX 75068

To send traffic to both Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley in one piece of traffic instead of two separate ones

BOB BEHNKEN KE5GGX AND DOUG HURLEY C/O K8AMH

PO BOX 479

LITTLE ELM TX 75068