This week's Winlink Wednesday check-ins will be different. In preparation of an upcoming Red Cross / ARES exercise, I would like for this week to use a different Template when checking in. Instead of the Winlink Net check-in template, I want you to use the form located here in the Template Manager:

Standard Templates --> ARC Forms --> ARC 6409 Requisition Form.txt

You don't have to fill out the form. You can send it blank.

I look forward to receiving your check-in this week.

Don't forget to visit the Winlink Wednesday NT website. It was updated last week.
https://sites.google.com/view/winlink-wednesday-ntx/home