Re: Winlink Wednesday

Stephen Forney (W3TEX)

Impressive !!!

Thanks for your leadership with Winlink Wednesday...

Stephen (W3TEX)

On Apr 30, 2020, at 3:24 PM, John Hill - KF5VO <john@...> wrote:

´╗┐Since I've had a little bit of time at home, I finally got around to loading all the check-ins from the nets into a database. I was able to pull in some information from QRZ for the call signs. I created a ADIF file of everyone that's checked in, and uploaded that to QSOMaps.org to produce one of those fancy maps that the POTA guys use. So, here are two of those for all the Winlink Wednesday check-ins.
<Checkin_Maps_NTX.jpg>

<Checkin_Maps.jpg>